Popchips Potato Ridges Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: This version of Popchips broke with their traditional shape by adding some wide ripples to the still-disc-shaped crisps. The size was about the same, but the surfaces were still wiggly like original Popchips, so the ripples gave them just a slightly different look — they really didn't resemble the chips pictured on the bag. The surfaces had a bright orange color, but not quite a fluorescent one.
The look may not have been much different, but the feel of the chips was. We crunched in to find a much more solid crunch than traditional Popchips, plus a fairly intense flavor. I didn't think it was the best cheddar and sour cream taste, but it did pack a lot of flavor into some very crunchy chips.
Shop: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sour cream and cheddar smell.
From the package: “with this munch crunch, who needs fried? a taste that goes on for days. sharp cheddar, smooth sour cream n potatoes — it's the ultimate threesome! and when they come together in extra crispy popchips ridges, you get a whole mouthful of delicious.”
Online store: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Company: Popchips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Popchips (27 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road