Popchips Potato Ridges Tangy Barbeque
Taste test: This rippled version of Popchips didn't looked entirely different from the original, as the shapes were generally still round and the surfaces wiggly, but one or both sides of each chip had a series of parallel ridges. Some pieces did stray a bit from being round.
I crunched in to find that the ridges did make most of the pieces a bit cruncher than standard Popchips, while still maintaining their impressive crispness. And best of all, the barbecue flavor was really excellent, with a tangy, sharp, slightly hot flavor that went quite well with the potato flavor. Couldn't stop eating these, great!
Shop: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sweet barbecue smell. OK.
From the package: “With this much crunch, who needs fried? Authentic BBQ flavor that won't stick to your ribs. Sweet and smoky with a touch of spice — these chips aren't right off the grill, but they taste like they are! Popped until they're incredibly crunchy, Ridges give you the irresistible taste of true BBQ, with no grease left on your fingers, and no moist towelette required.”
Online store: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Company: Popchips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Popchips (27 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road