Popchips Potato Ridges Tangy Barbeque
Taste test: This rippled version of Popchips didn't looked entirely different from the original, as the shapes were generally still round and the surfaces wiggly, but one or both sides of each chip had a series of parallel ridges. Some pieces did stray a bit from being round.
I crunched in to find that the ridges did make most of the pieces a bit cruncher than standard Popchips, while still maintaining their impressive crispness. And best of all, the barbecue flavor was really excellent, with a tangy, sharp, slightly hot flavor that went quite well with the potato flavor. Couldn't stop eating these, great!
Shop: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sweet barbecue smell. OK.
From the package: “With this much crunch, who needs fried? Authentic BBQ flavor that won't stick to your ribs. Sweet and smoky with a touch of spice — these chips aren't right off the grill, but they taste like they are! Popped until they're incredibly crunchy, Ridges give you the irresistible taste of true BBQ, with no grease left on your fingers, and no moist towelette required.”
Online store: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Company: Popchips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Popchips (27 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road