Popchips Potato Ridges Chili Cheese
Taste test: These crisps shared the same shape and texture as the excellent Tangy Barbecue flavor, with wiggles shapes and parallel ridges, bringing a nice substantial crunch to the already excellent Popchips crispness.
The other thing that they had in common was a flavor that was bolder than Popchips typically have — and really quite tasty. Nothing subtle about the flavor, and it really tasted like a bowl of chili. Our tasters were impressed.
Shop: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chili powder smell. Made my mouth water!
From the package: “No cook-off required. Simmering and savory, chili is hot, hearty comfort food, but it's hard to carry a bowl around for a snack. Here's one solution: dig in to the authentic taste of spicy chili and sharp cheddar in a chip, Popped to maximum crunch — you won't even need a spoon.”
Online store: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Company: Popchips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Popchips (27 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road