Popchips Hint of Olive Oil Veggie Chips
Taste test: We've reviewed quite a few kinds of "veggie chips" that were potato-based but delivered multiple vegetable tastes with a variety of colors of chips (usually three colors). Most of them were perfectly OK but nothing special.
These were something special!
In terms of shape, the round crisps looked like typical Popchips, but unlike the usual Popchips, there were multiple kinds mixed in the same bag, a mix of orange, red, green and beige. The actual colors were a bit duller than the ones pictured on the bag. They had a very good crispness and light crunch, and the mix of various veggie flavors and olive oil was really tasty. Fresh veggie flavors, mildly sweet, delicious. Maybe the best veggie chips ever!
Shop: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of veggies.
From the package: “Our veggie chips are definitely not your garden-variety snack. We pop a flavorful blend of nine (count 'em, nine) veggies and add a hint of olive oil and a touch of sea salt for tasty chips that are light, crispy, gluten-free.”
Online store: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Company: Popchips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Popchips (27 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (224 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (142 snacks)
- Olive Oil Chips (15 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road