Popchips Katy's Kettle Corn
Taste test: This triangular version of Popchips had the expected wiggly surfaces, with generally a light yellow to golden yellow color, plus some brown areas.
I crunched into my first chip to find a good taste that didn't remind me of kettle corn at all; it tasted like a sweetened cereal. The first few bites were the sweetest part, with the taste of salt and corn kicking in after that. The crunch was fairly soft, as most of the chips were not all that crisp. Pretty good overall, but if you're craving the taste or texture of kettle corn, these chips delivered neither.
Shop: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any, just the slightest corn chips smell. Definitely not like popcorn or kettle corn.
From the package: “sweet. salty. sinless. love at first bite. it started with a late night craving and a bag of popchips. it was love at first bite. super tasty and less than half the fat of fried chips. what's not to love? so I jumped at the chance to create my own flavor. katie's kettle corn is deliciously sweet and salty. it's only a sin if you don't share it. — Katy Perry”
Online store: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Company: Popchips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Montrose Spa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road