Popchips Boardwalk Kettle Corn
Taste test: This version of Popchips promised a sweet-and-salty kettle corn taste, but with the familiar shape of Popchips. It wasn't the first time that Popchips attempted the taste of kettle corn, as there was previously a Katy Perry-endorsed triangular version.
In this case, the round chips had a yellowish color and the typical Popchips wiggly surfaces. I crunched in to find a light crunch and a mix of corn, butter and sugar, but the taste didn't remind me of kettle corn much at all. The flavor was pretty good, but labeling it as kettle corn really didn't work.
Shop: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, but not really like kettle corn or popcorn.
From the package: “Stroll down the pier and enjoy the sweet, salty taste of this time-tested classic. A delightful mix of sugar and salt with a hint of buttery flavor, they only taste like they're bad for you.” ... “organic”
Online store: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Company: Popchips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road