PopCrinkles Roasted Garlic & Sea Salt
Taste test: These oval-shaped chips looked much like the Sweet BBQ flavor, with fairly minimal crinkles (less pronounced than shown on the bag, though some) and a light beige color, kind of yellowish too, on the surfaces, with a very, very light smattering of green seasoning bits (though we couldn't see any such bits in the chips pictured on the bag).
I crunched in to find a good crispness and nice crunch, with a tasty mix of sweet garlic and potato. There was a fairly strong flavor, but not an overly garlicy one. Quite tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet, not your usual garlic smell at all. Nice.
From the package: “Simply the better choice™” ... “60% less fat than the leading potato chip!” ... “Hey, Cyrus Crinkle here. I am the PopCorners pop-perfectionist … the one who's had it with greasy fried snacks that leave you feeling like YOU were deep fried … inside and out. That's why I invented PopCrinkles™ — a popped chip with the delicious hearty potato taste and texture we love and none of the greasy calories we can all do without.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (224 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road