PopCorners Sweet Cinnamon Popped Whole Grain Chips
Taste test: These chips were cut into hexagonal shapes, just like the Memphis BBQ flavor from PopCorners, but unlike most of the other PopCorners, which are triangles. The surfaces were very wiggly, with mostly an off-white color, except for dark brown seasoning confined mostly to the many crevices.
We crunched in to find a middling level of crispness and a somewhat soft crunch, with a reasonably strong cinnamon sugar seasoning. The cinnamon wasn't as intense or sweet and many of the other cinnamon sugar snacks we've tried, but it was still pretty good. Not bad, but our snackers were much more impressed by the Memphis BBQ ones.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like cinnamon toast, but also a little of something else not quite so sweet.
From the package: “The brand that brought you the new shape in popcorn has shaken up the snack aisle once again. Introducing the new shape up whole grain — a sensible snacking solution that is all natural, gluten free, and non-GMO. Now you can snack smart with the crispier crunch of whole grain without worrying about any artificial ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road