PopCorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips
Taste test: These triangular chips had a light yellow color and the same wiggly surfaces as the the other PopCorners varieties.
I crunched in and ate the first chip to find a soft crunch and a gradual transition in taste from lightly sweetened corn on the first bite to a taste more like the original sea salt flavor of PopCorners by the time I was done with it. This same continuum of flavors was repeated with each subsequent chip. The initial taste didn't strictly remind me of eating kettle corn, as that's a special combination of subtle sweetness and saltiness, combined with a fresh-from-the-kettle texture, but it was remotely like it, if you stop to think about it. So these were pretty good, a nice extension of the PopCorners line into a sweet version.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just a slight tortilla chips smell. Not like kettle corn.
From the package: “All natural” ... “Gluten free” ... “The new shape of popcorn™” ... “PopCorners are the delicious new snack with the snap of a chip and the same wholesome goodness as popcorn. They're air popped with real corn and all natural ingredients so you can snack smart. Enjoy them alone or with your favorite dips.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road