Tayto PopCorners Chili & Lime Popcorn Snacks
Taste test: This version of PopChips had the familiar triangular shapes and wiggly surfaces, with an orange/yellow color overall but also some dark spots (which were not present in the ones pictured on the bag).
We crunched in to find a middling crispness and various level of crunch, with a flavor that was more popcorn initially than either chili or lime. Things got tastier when I ate a few more chips, as the chili spices did get strong, along with the lime, and a bit of mild heat did linger in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild lime and even milder chili smell.
From the package: “Kick those taste buds where it hurts when a hit of chili and a zap of lime. Who'd a thought it? When opposites collide you get such a crazy taste explosion!!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All PopCorners (14 snacks)
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road