PopCorners Caramel Popped Corn Chips
Taste test: These triangular, corn-based chips had very wiggly surfaces in various shades of beige, with some darker spots.
We crunched in to find a sweet and slightly salty flavor that was sort of remotely like caramel corn. The sweetness hit initially when biting in, with the saltiness slowly emerging after that. The taste was very good, with overall less sweetness than you get from a typical caramel corn, but still a very nice mix of corn, caramel and salt. Our panel of snackers quickly became huge fans as they grabbed multiple handfuls while enjoying some beer and raved about the taste. Excellent!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like buttery caramel corn.
From the package: “all natural” ... “gluten free” ... “Popcorners are the delicious new snack with the snap of a chip and the same wholesome goodness as popcorn. They're air popped with real corn and all natural ingredients so you can snack smart.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road