Poore Brothers Olde English Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are about medium in their vinegariness.
Some people thought they had way too much vinegar; others said not enough. They're flavorful with a nice crunch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar smell.
From the package: “Poore Brothers® Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips have a snappy vinegar tang and salty kick that just may startle you. This flavor wil send you back to Jolly Olde England. See you at Big Ben, Cheerio.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Las Vegas.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road