Poore Brothers Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips were really good.
They had a good, hard crunch, with irregular shapes. They were definitely on the hot side, though not as hot as the Tim's jalapeño chips, but still very good. You can probably eat several in one sitting, some some of our tasters were a little stunned by the heat level.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: "Oh man alive!" They smell like fresh jalapenos.
From the package: “Poore Brothers® Jalapeño Potato Chips have a fiery jalapeño kick for a true spicy food lover. Perfect for parties or any get together. But, watch out! These chips are INTENSE!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Poore Brothers (10 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Clifton Park, New York.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road