Poofy Puffs Maple Crunch
Taste test: These sweetened corn puffs had C-shaped pieces, with a light golden yellow color, plus a bit of shine in places from the sugary coating. We were wary of this one, because the first snack under the Poofy Puffs name, the Spicy Cheese flavor, defied the texture claims on the bag and had a very stale feel.
We crunched in to find that our fears were unfounded, as these were completey different, with sugary, crisp crunch. They were very much like the phenomenal Shearer's Caramel Corn Puffs, except with a slight maple taste instead of just caramel. They they didn't hit the perfection level of the Shearer's ones, as the sugary coating varied too much from piece to piece, making for inconsistent levels of crunch, but still, they did vastly improve the overall reputation of the Poofy Puffs brand.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet maple smell.
From the package: “We took all of the flavors of a classic American caramel and then we added real maple syrup ... because it felt like the right thing to do. It's just sweet enough and built on the perfect crunchy foundation. Sweet maple decadence. Layers of rich, flavorful ingredients combined to make a bite-sized snack that is deliciously addictive.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road