Poker Chips Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips came in two colors (bright red and blackish) and four shapes (hearts, diamonds, spades and clubs) inspired by playing cards.
The chips were fairly large. Most of the bag consisted of the red suits, and those hearts and diamonds were fun to eat. The clubs and spades seemed a bit more obscure in terms of shape, as they looked less like the playing cards than the red ones did. All of the chips had a little more than just the standard salt of most tortilla chips, as the bag described it as "Texas hold 'em" flavor. It wasn't a very strong flavor, but it did add a little something extra.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a mild corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “Suited for your next party!” ... “If you look around the table and can't spot the fish, it's you.” ... “Lightly seasoned with Texas Hold 'Em flavoring”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Festida Foods, Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road