Pogos White Cheddar Potato Cheese Sticks
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like krinkle-cut fries, and they had sort of a shiny glaze of flavoring on them.
The glaze felt sticky on the fingers. The taste was cheddary but not particularly good, as the underlying fry had an odd texture, kind of like what an unseasoned Andy Capp's fry would taste like, and the material stuck to the teeth in a similar way. The taste wasn't horrible, but most of our tasters didn't particularly like it. The texture was weird and detracted from the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong cheddar smell, maybe a little smoky too.
From the package: “Medora Snacks was created from a mother's desire to give her family a snack that's better for you and fits today's lifestyle. Our unique baking process allows us to create a wholesome product using all natural ingredients. The Natural Blend of Potato and 100% real cheese gives you the perfect combination for a tasty, savory snack and a crunch, crunch, crunch you just can't resist.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road