Pogos Hickory Smoked Potato Cheese Sticks
Taste test: These snacks looked kind of like krinkle-cut fries.
They tasted good upon biting in, with a good crunch and nice hit of smokey cheese flavor. After the initial taste, the texture of the underlying fry seemed kind of odd, not really bad, just a weird, doughy sort of feel it.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Gouda cheese. Strong smell, quite good.
From the package: “Medora Snacks was created from a mother's desire to give her family a snack that's better for you and fits today's lifestyle. Our unique baking process allows us to create a wholesome product using all natural ingredients. The Natural Blend of Potato and 100% real cheese gives you the perfect combination for a tasty, savory snack and a crunch, crunch, crunch you just can't resist.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road