Pocky Choco Banana
Taste test: This box of Pocky featured an adorable cartoon monkey on the front, so that was a nice start.
Inside the yellow box was a white foil bag with the Glico logo repeated in silver in various sizes. The dozen sticks inside were about 5 inches long and light brown in color, with a sort of greenish yellow coating over most of their lengths, save for about an inch at one end where the chocolate stick was exposed. The taste wasn't really much in terms of chocolate, but we could taste lots of banana, or at least if not banana, fake banana candy taste. Not truly bad or anything, but since we couldn't really taste any chocolate, nor anything much like real banana, nothing to get excited about here either.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild banana candy smell.
From the package: “Chocolate biscuit stick coated with banana flavour confectionery”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pocky (8 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (61 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Jia Ho Supermarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road