Pocky Choco Banana
Taste test: This box of Pocky featured an adorable cartoon monkey on the front, so that was a nice start.
Inside the yellow box was a white foil bag with the Glico logo repeated in silver in various sizes. The dozen sticks inside were about 5 inches long and light brown in color, with a sort of greenish yellow coating over most of their lengths, save for about an inch at one end where the chocolate stick was exposed. The taste wasn't really much in terms of chocolate, but we could taste lots of banana, or at least if not banana, fake banana candy taste. Not truly bad or anything, but since we couldn't really taste any chocolate, nor anything much like real banana, nothing to get excited about here either.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild banana candy smell.
From the package: “Chocolate biscuit stick coated with banana flavour confectionery”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pocky (9 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road