Taste test: The translated name of the back of this bag sounded kind of like "poker chips" but these chips from Korea were actually just plain potato chips. They were generally smallish and had a light yellow color, with fairly flat shapes.
We crunched in to find good crispness and a brittle crunch, with a low level of salt but a nice potato flavor. As we ate more and more chips with some light beer, the potato tasted better and better, as it was really quite flavorful. We checked the ingredients on the import label to find that they were indeed just plain potato chips, but the taste did seem like there was a little something extra. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild potato smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato, Vegetable Oil, Salt Seasoning” ... From Orion's website: “Pockachip Original has slightly salty and light tastes of new potatoes, you are never fed up with this taste. The best fresh potato chip made of potato sliced thinly (0.134cm) and fried in clean vegetable oil. You are not able to miss the last one piece because it is so delicious.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lotte Market, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road