Plocky's The Original Three Grain Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These round tortilla chips were quite tasty, as the combination of corn, wheat and rice worked quite well.
The crispness level was good, and the somewhat brittle texture made them easy to munch on. There was enough flavor that these could easily be enjoyed without dipping them.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like some kind of fried food from a Chinese restaurant.
From the package: “All Natural Corn • Cracked Wheat • Brown Rice” ... “Enjoy the delicate crunch and nut-like taste of these unique chips.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Plocky's Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Michael Matonis at Fruit Center Marketplace, Milton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road