Plocky's Crispy Kettle Cooked Steak Sauce Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were extremely crunchy, far crunchier than your average kettle-cooked chips.
They were seasoned with a fairly mild but tangy seasoning, remotely like steak sauce, but still quite tasty. The flavor seemed most noticeable on the first bite. The crispness level was not great on some of the chips, making the high crunch level fall a bit flat. Unfortunately, the bag was more than half empty, despite the fact the the chips were wiggly in shape and generally unbroken.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell, almost like ketchup chips.
From the package: “Plocky's® Steak Sauce Potato Chips are kettle cooked for a rich idstinct flavor. These crispy hand-crafted chips are made with only the finest all-natural ingredients. They contains no trans fats and come certified kosher.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Plocky's Chips
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road