Plocky's Louisiana Peppa Red Beans 'N Rice Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These round tortilla chips had a good crispness, with some light-colored pieces of rice embedded inside the generally red chips.
There was a subtle but tasty peppery flavor at first, and then a hot peppery aftertaste in the back of the throat that kept getting stronger. It was a unique taste unlike any other tortilla chips we've tried, quite tasty.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but nice hot sauce smell.
From the package: “The Unique Taste Of the #1 Louisiana Pepper Sauce” ... “All of the rich cuisine of Louisiana made into one great tasting tortilla chips - Red Beans and Rice and genuine Louisiana pepper sauce combined with all-natural corn.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Plocky's Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Michael Matonis at Fruit Center Marketplace, Milton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road