Plocky's Louisiana Peppa Red Beans 'N Rice Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These round tortilla chips had a good crispness, with some light-colored pieces of rice embedded inside the generally red chips.
There was a subtle but tasty peppery flavor at first, and then a hot peppery aftertaste in the back of the throat that kept getting stronger. It was a unique taste unlike any other tortilla chips we've tried, quite tasty.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but nice hot sauce smell.
From the package: “The Unique Taste Of the #1 Louisiana Pepper Sauce” ... “All of the rich cuisine of Louisiana made into one great tasting tortilla chips - Red Beans and Rice and genuine Louisiana pepper sauce combined with all-natural corn.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Plocky's Chips
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road