Plocky's Caribbean Bean Black Beans 'N Rice Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These round tortilla chips had a gray overall color, with a rough texture sporting a variety of colors, including some black spots, white spots.
There were some partial pieces of rice visible in the chips. The texture was very nice: crisp, light and brittle. The black bean flavor was subtle but quite nice, and our tasters quickly ate their way through the bag. Unforunately, the bag was less than half full when we opened it.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some very nice aromatic spices, not like a regular tortilla chip at all.
From the package: “Frijoles Negros Con Aroz y Maiz Natural” ... “The rich Caribbean tradition of Black Beans and Rice is blended with all-natural corn to bring you this great tasting tortilla chip. Crispy, crunchy – Sabroso!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Plocky's Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Michael Matonis at Fruit Center Marketplace, Milton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road