Taste test: These plantain chips were cut from a cross-section of the plantain and had generally a golden yellow color, with some thin brownish lines.
They were cut fairly thick and had a great crispness and a dry feel, with a very nice flavor. The salt level was fairly low, but it was just enough to really bring out a lot of fresh plantain taste. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild.
From the package: “todo mundo” ... “Plantain Chips with Salt” ... “SFA® Snack Food Association Member Since 1975”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (30 reviews)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Plantain Chips (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road