Taste test: These round chips had a texture like tortilla chips, with lots of orange seasoning on them.
From the name and shape, I completely expected that they would taste like pizza, but when I crunched in, they barely tasted like pizza at all, as there was a spicy flavor that I wouldn't generally associate with pizza. Maybe the taste was a little like pizza, but it was more like a combination of pizza and spicy taco seasoning, with the taco seasoning dominating the pizza. Not a taste that I've experience before, and pretty good.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Much more like taco powder than pizza.
From the package: “Ya Ilegó!” ... “Dile Holaa”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (597 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road