Pirate's Booty Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: This version of Pirate's Booty consisted of smallish curls with a whitish color, with some green seasoning visible on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find mildly seasoned puffs with a surprising amount of crunch. They sure appeared to be soft on the outside, but some of the pieces had a slightly more solid crunch on their interiors, and it felt nice. After experiencing a mild onion taste on the initial pieces, the intensity of the flavor increased quite a bit as I ate my way toward the bottom of the bag. They were good enough that I ended up eating the whole bag in one sitting. It was a big change from the cheese flavoring of the original Pirate's Booty and I liked it a lot.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but very nice sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Ahoy matey! Drop anchor and discover our crunchy treasure, Pirate's Booty. These tasty puffs are baked to perfection with real, all natural ingredients. Pirate's Booty Sour Cream & Onion is a great-tasting snack made from rice and corn blended with zesty onion and the cool, fresh taste of sour cream.”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
- All Pirate's Booty and imitators (15 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (128 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road