Pipers Crisps Norfolk Bloody Mary
Taste test: The small bag was chock-full of smallish potato chips with some wiggle to them.
The chips had a dark overall color, but shades varied from one chip to the next, as did the amount of red seasoning (not much of the seasoning was visible on most chips). They had a medium crunch and excellent crispness for a very fresh taste and a great potato texture. Despite not much visible seasoning, the chips were heavily flavored with a tasty mix of spices and subtle tomato flavor. There wasn't any alcohol flavor, but the Bloody Mary spices were enjoyable. The chips left behind a lingering, mildly hot aftertaste. Very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices and tomato, mild but good.
From the package: “• Hand Cooked in Lincolnshire • Batch Fried in Sunflower Oil • 100% Natural Ingredients” ... “Made by Farmers” ... “At Piers we dedicate ourselves to producing the distinctive and individual and our 'Bloody Mary' Crisps are no exception. Our friends at Cornerways Nursery grow the finest Norfolk plum tomatoes, which are pollinated by over 50,000 'on-site' bumblebees. To their succulent tomato flavor we added our own Pipers blend of spices to create a unique crisp with the familiar taste of this famous cocktail.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road