Pipers Crisps Norfolk Bloody Mary
Taste test: The small bag was chock-full of smallish potato chips with some wiggle to them.
The chips had a dark overall color, but shades varied from one chip to the next, as did the amount of red seasoning (not much of the seasoning was visible on most chips). They had a medium crunch and excellent crispness for a very fresh taste and a great potato texture. Despite not much visible seasoning, the chips were heavily flavored with a tasty mix of spices and subtle tomato flavor. There wasn't any alcohol flavor, but the Bloody Mary spices were enjoyable. The chips left behind a lingering, mildly hot aftertaste. Very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices and tomato, mild but good.
From the package: “• Hand Cooked in Lincolnshire • Batch Fried in Sunflower Oil • 100% Natural Ingredients” ... “Made by Farmers” ... “At Piers we dedicate ourselves to producing the distinctive and individual and our 'Bloody Mary' Crisps are no exception. Our friends at Cornerways Nursery grow the finest Norfolk plum tomatoes, which are pollinated by over 50,000 'on-site' bumblebees. To their succulent tomato flavor we added our own Pipers blend of spices to create a unique crisp with the familiar taste of this famous cocktail.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road