Pipers Crisp Co. Anglesey Sea Salt Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a pale yellow color, with some areas of browning and lots of bubbles embedded inside the gently curving surfaces.
We crunched in to find a crunch that was was more solid than expected, quite a loud crunch for a non-kettle-cooked chip, with a mild potato flavor that was pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild potato smell.
From the package: “Anglesey Sea Salt is harvested each day from The Menai Strait. It is crystallized in large pans to produce a beautifully natural salt flake. It is Britain's only Protected Designation of Origin Sea Salt, awarded in recognition of its distinct and special qualities.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road