Pipers Crisp Co. Lye Cross Cheddar & Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had generally roundish shapes in various sizes, with lots of bubbles and bumps on the surfaces candle light orange/yellow color.
We crunched in to find that the chips had a thick cut and soft crunch, without about as strong of a cheese and onion flavor as any chips we've tried. Many of the brands keep their cheese and onion very subtle, but these guys certainly did not. We're glad they didn't, as the result was a really tasty mix of potato, cheddar and onion. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheddar and onion smell.
From the package: “Crisps as they should taste.” ... “Our Cheddar cheese is supplied by Lye Cross Farm situated at the foot of the Mendip Hills near the village of Cheddar. Here traditional methods and skills are employed such as 'cheddaring' - the practise of turning and stacking the curds until mature and full of flavour.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (417 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road