Pipers Crisp Co. Lye Cross Cheddar & Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had generally roundish shapes in various sizes, with lots of bubbles and bumps on the surfaces candle light orange/yellow color.
We crunched in to find that the chips had a thick cut and soft crunch, without about as strong of a cheese and onion flavor as any chips we've tried. Many of the brands keep their cheese and onion very subtle, but these guys certainly did not. We're glad they didn't, as the result was a really tasty mix of potato, cheddar and onion. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheddar and onion smell.
From the package: “Crisps as they should taste.” ... “Our Cheddar cheese is supplied by Lye Cross Farm situated at the foot of the Mendip Hills near the village of Cheddar. Here traditional methods and skills are employed such as 'cheddaring' - the practise of turning and stacking the curds until mature and full of flavour.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road