Pipers Crisp Co Karnataka Black Pepper & Sea Salt Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes with a strong yellow color, plus a heavy smattering of seasoning bits, most of them black, on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a nice flavor that combined black pepper with some other spices, most notably garlic. So it wasn't quite the sharp pepper taste of some other salt & pepper chips, but it was still very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh black pepper smell.
From the package: “Our black 'Tellicherry' peppercorns are supplied by the Faiz family from their spice plantations in the tranquill Karnataka region on the edge of the Western Ghats in Southern India. The full bodied taste and robust aroma of Tellicherry peppercorns are preferred by chefs worldwide.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (128 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road