Pipers Crisp Co Karnataka Black Pepper & Sea Salt Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes with a strong yellow color, plus a heavy smattering of seasoning bits, most of them black, on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a nice flavor that combined black pepper with some other spices, most notably garlic. So it wasn't quite the sharp pepper taste of some other salt & pepper chips, but it was still very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh black pepper smell.
From the package: “Our black 'Tellicherry' peppercorns are supplied by the Faiz family from their spice plantations in the tranquill Karnataka region on the edge of the Western Ghats in Southern India. The full bodied taste and robust aroma of Tellicherry peppercorns are preferred by chefs worldwide.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (226 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road