Pipers Crisp Co Karnataka Black Pepper & Sea Salt Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes with a strong yellow color, plus a heavy smattering of seasoning bits, most of them black, on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a nice flavor that combined black pepper with some other spices, most notably garlic. So it wasn't quite the sharp pepper taste of some other salt & pepper chips, but it was still very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh black pepper smell.
From the package: “Our black 'Tellicherry' peppercorns are supplied by the Faiz family from their spice plantations in the tranquill Karnataka region on the edge of the Western Ghats in Southern India. The full bodied taste and robust aroma of Tellicherry peppercorns are preferred by chefs worldwide.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road