Pillsbury Baguette Chips Italian Cheese & Herb
Taste test: These chips looked like melba toast, with a light surface that included some bits of seasoning, a slightly darker crust around the edges. Most of the pieces weren't quite flat, with some wiggles and curls.
I crunched into a few pieces to find that they had a solid crunch, but not a hard one, and they were positively loaded (and in some cases overloaded) with flavor. The amount of visible seasoning varied a lot from one piece to the next, and the flavor level seemed to correspond directly to that. You could use these for dipping, but in terms of flavor, there's definitely no need for it. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy cheese smell.
From the package: “Our crunchy chips are cut from oven-baked bread & then deliciously seasoned. Enjoy them on their own, partnered with dip, or in a variety of other ways.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road