Pik-Nik Original Shoestring Potatoes
Taste test: These are regular potato sticks, without much salt.
They taste like potato sticks usually taste. It's kind of handy that they come in a jar — at least for RJ, it was, because when the level of potato sticks got low, he just poured the remainder out of the jar, directly into his mouth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, not much.
From the package: “Pik-Nik old-fashioned Shoestring Potatoes made from specially selected potatoes, crisply fried in 100% pure vegetable oil, packed in Stay-Fresh canisters to assure their fresh, crispy crunch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Atlanta. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road