Pik-Nik Original Shoestring Potatoes
Taste test: These are regular potato sticks, without much salt.
They taste like potato sticks usually taste. It's kind of handy that they come in a jar — at least for RJ, it was, because when the level of potato sticks got low, he just poured the remainder out of the jar, directly into his mouth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, not much.
From the package: “Pik-Nik old-fashioned Shoestring Potatoes made from specially selected potatoes, crisply fried in 100% pure vegetable oil, packed in Stay-Fresh canisters to assure their fresh, crispy crunch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Atlanta. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road