Pik-Nik Shoestrings Southwest Barbecue
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These potato sticks were heavily seasoned with an orange-red flavoring, and they tasted quite good, with an intense barbecue seasoning that packed a strong heat.
There was also a hot aftertaste that lingered. The heavy amount of seasoning meant that there was some orange residue left behind on the fingertips. These might work well as a topping for a taco salad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice barbecue smell, could definitely smell sweetness and hot peppers. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “They're sweet, hot and tangy, with a hint of smoke. Pik-Nik Southwest Barbecue Shoestrings are made with chipotle chiles and a wagon-load of tomatoes, herbs, and spices. Now you can taste this crunchy cowboy barbecue recipe on crunchy shoestring potatoes. They're great around the campfire or any time or any time you're in the mood for a crunchy-licious snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road