Pik-Nik Shoestrings Chili Lime
Taste test: These potato sticks had a lot of light-orange colored seasoning on them, and when I grabbed a small handful and bit in, the taste seemed very mild.
The intensity of the chili and lime flavor grew as I ate more, so there was a stronger taste with a bit of a kick. The taste was pretty good, and some of our tasters came back for seconds.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, mostly like potatoes, maybe a tiny bit of chili and lime.
From the package: “Hot chili. Cool lime. Two classic Mexican flavors make a fresh and spicy snack. We start with specially selected fresh potatoes. Then we cover them with our tangy chili-lime seasoning for a south-of-the-border flavor that's a treat whether you're surfing, sunning or just hanging out. Hot and Cool; it's a great combination.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road