Pik-Nik 50% Less Salt Shoestring Potatoes
Taste test: These were some of the worst potato sticks that we've ever tried.
They seemed a little less crisp than standard potato sticks, but that was the least of their problems, as they just didn't have much taste. It seems that when they took away half of the salt, they took away just about all of the flavor, so these were about as bland as can be. If you do buy these, might want to bring along your salt shaker before eating them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a greasy potato smell.
From the package: “For over sixty years, Pik-Nik has been making the highest quality, best-tasting shoestring potatoes in the world! Now Pik-Nik makes a 50% Less Salt version of your favorite snack. Same great taste with half the salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road