Pik-Nik Fabulous Fries
Taste test: These fries were sort of a cross between potato chips and potato sticks, as they were a bit thinner than potato stix, but about three times as wide.
They didn't have the crispness of either potato chips or potato stix, but they were still fairly tasty, as there was lots of potato flavor, but a slight greasiness to the taste..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a greasy potato smell.
From the package: “Starts Fresh/Stays Fresh” ... “Anytime ... Anywhere ... Have A Pik-Nik!” ... “Made with fresh potatoes”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road