Pik-Nik Sea Salt & Vinegar Shoestring Potatoes
Taste test: These potato sticks had a pale yellow color, with some areas of browning, plus some skinion the ends of most pieces.
We crunched in to find a very nice texture, as there was a good crispness and a better crunch than potato sticks typically have. The salt and vinegar flavoring was on the mild side, with just the slightest vinegar zing, but still, the mix of potato, salt and that hint of vinegar was quite tasty. If you're in it strictly for the vinegar, there's probably not enough of it here, but if you enjoy a tasty potato stick with a nice crunch, these could be for you.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Just mildly vinegary.
From the package: “For over 70 years, Pik-Nick has been making the highest quality, best-tasting shoestring potatoes in the world! Now enjoy the classic combination of Sea Salt & Vinegar. The tangy taste of real malt vinegar and a generous shake of sea salt deliver a bold, zesty zing in every bite.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road