Pik-Nik French Fried Onions
Taste test: I opened this can and peeled back the foil covering to find small bits of breaded fried onions in every possible shape.
They had a pretty good crispness and very nice soft crunch, with a very mild onion taste. The feel wasn't greasy at all like the French's French Fried Onion, but the taste wasn't particularly strong. So this one could work as a snack as long as you can live without an intense flavor, or you could use it as a cooking ingredient if you do that sort of thing.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild onion smell.
From the package: “Great for Casseroles & Snacks!” ... “Made in the USA”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
- Onion Rings (55 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road