Piggly Wiggly Potato Chips
Taste test: These plain potato chips had a nice yellow color, with some areas of browning and a few black spots, plus many bubbles embedded inside, with some areas of light colored skin around the edges. I crunched in to find that the chips were cut thin and had a very good crispness. The taste was really good, with lots of great potato flavor despite just a middling level of salt.
I don't get to Piggly Wiggly very often (in fact, the day I bought these was my first visit ever), so I had hoped to find lots of chips I'd never seen elsewhere. These and the rippled version were all that I found. They were nothing extraordinary but they were quite good, so I would still recommend a trip to Piggly Wiggly.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh potato smell. Strong.
From the package: “Great For Parties!” ... “No preservatives” ... “Only the finest ingredients are used in making these all natural potato chips. We know you will enjoy every chip.” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Salt.” ... “Distributed by Piggly Wiggly LLC Keene, NH 03431 or independently sourced & distributed under agreement with Piggly Wiggly LLC Keene, NH 03431
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Piggly Wiggly LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Piggly Wiggly. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road