Picard's Kettle Style Extreme Tart Lime & Chili Pepper Flavoured Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag contained chips that were generally small, with somewhat wiggle shapes, a good helping of skin on the edges, a nice yellow color overall and many bits of generally black seasoning (so it looked like crushed black pepper).
I crunched in to find that the chips were cut fairly thick and had a very good crispness and fairly light crunch. It was a different texture than is typical of kettle-cooked chips, much crisper than expected. The lime and chili flavor didn't quite live up to "extreme," but it was fairly strong and very tasty. The lime was subtle, and the peppers were zesty but just mildly hot. A very flavorful combination!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, maybe just the slightest hint of lime to go along with the potato.`
From the package: “For 30 years J.D. Picard has mastered the art of making delicious snacks. His latest passion is the creation of 'the perfect kettle chip'. Fresh Ontario potatoes are rough-cut, craft-cooked and seasoned to perfection — the result on the goodness scale — our chip's flavour and crunch both measure in the 'extreme'. ”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road