Piattos Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato crisps had the same irregular hexagonal shapes as the other Piattos flavors, but they looked plainer than those, with a pale beige color generally, plus just the very lightest smattering of tiny green seasoning bits (and we had to look very closely to even notice them).
We crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch and a very tasty sweet onion flavor, nicely creamy too, mixing well with the potato. Very good, and the small bag had lots and lots of crisps to share around.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Just when you thought you had seen and tasted every snack imaginable — along comes Piattos! A breakthrough in potato snacks. So revolutionary, it can change the way snacks are enjoyed! When you taste its rich flavor and feel its unique, thin texture, you'll know why there's no other snack like Piattos ”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (61 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (134 snacks)
This snack was discovered at 99 Ranch Market, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road