Perri Thai Rings
Taste test: These midsize rings looked like onion rings and had a light orange color.
The rings were crisp and had a light crunch, with a surprisingly mild flavor. They were tasty, sweet and a bit tangy, but there wasn't any heat at all. There was plenty of flavoring, but I just expected it to be bolder and more distinctly and intensely Thai-tasting. Pretty good, just not as impressive as I expected from something labeled as Thai flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sweet Thai spices.
From the package: “Hi, Mr Perri Here! I was traveling through Thailand when I was inspired to create my Thai Rings. It took all of my culinary skill to distill the flavours of an entire country in a single exotic tasting rind. Now these snacks have a bit of punch to them, in a slap your thigh, or should I say Thai, kind of way!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road