Perfectò Sour Cream & Chives
Taste test: These potato crisps had a pale yellowish beige color, with a smattering of big green seasoning bits, plus some fine white powder, on the surfaces. The crisps were uniformly shaped, just like Pringles. There was way more of both kinds of seasoning on the concave side than the convex.
We crunched in to find an really tasty flavor, and a pretty strong one too, with lots of chive and sour cream to savor. Excellent!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet onion smell. Or maybe chives.
From the package: “Freshly garnished on every crisp” ... “Contained permitted good additives of plant, dairy and synthetic origin” ... “It's perfection in flavour. It's perfection in each and every bite. It's perfection in its combination of natural ingredients which garnishes each and every single crisp. It's perfection in each time it lands on a taste bud.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
- Chive Chips (21 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road