Perfectò Sour Cream & Chives
Taste test: These potato crisps had a pale yellowish beige color, with a smattering of big green seasoning bits, plus some fine white powder, on the surfaces. The crisps were uniformly shaped, just like Pringles. There was way more of both kinds of seasoning on the concave side than the convex.
We crunched in to find an really tasty flavor, and a pretty strong one too, with lots of chive and sour cream to savor. Excellent!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet onion smell. Or maybe chives.
From the package: “Freshly garnished on every crisp” ... “Contained permitted good additives of plant, dairy and synthetic origin” ... “It's perfection in flavour. It's perfection in each and every bite. It's perfection in its combination of natural ingredients which garnishes each and every single crisp. It's perfection in each time it lands on a taste bud.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
- Chive Chips (21 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road