Perfecto Natural Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato crisps from Malaysia looked pretty much like Pringles, with the same uniform shapes and a light yellow color. It looked like these were maybe ever-so-slightly thicker than Pringles, and the bottom suffices (the convex side) looked a little rougher than the smooth surfaces of Pringles.
I crunched in to find a strong hint of sweetness on the first bite, followed by a nice, mildly salty potato taste after that. The sweetness was far from overwhelming, but it was hard to miss, as it was a big departure from the Pringles formula. Very good potato crisps.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild potato smell. Like Pringles.
From the package: “It's perfection in flavour. It's perfection in each and every bite. It's perfection in its combination of natural ingredients which garnishes each and every single crisp. It's perfection each time it lands on a taste bud. It is the perfect crisp ... with authentic recipe.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road