Perfectò Chili & Spice Infusion
Taste test: These crisps, from the same company that makes the Pringles-like Mister Potato Crisps, came in a somewhat thinner can and were a bit smaller, but otherwise they were a heck of a lot like Pringles. The surfaces didn't have much in the way of seasoning powder, but there was bit of an orange glow all over.
We crunched in to find quite a lot of flavor and a stronger crunch than your typical Pringles, with a lot of mild heat and tasty spices. Very flavorful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong mix of peppers and spices.
From the package: “Contains permitted food additives of plant and synthetic origin.” ... “Freshly garnished on every crisp”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road