Pepperidge Farm Cracker Chips Cheddar
Taste test: These S-curve-shaped chips looked a bit different than the ones shown on the package, as there appeared to be some darkish seeds embedded inside, plus less of an orange look overall.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and very nice crispness, with a tasty flavor that was mostly like wheat crackers, with a hint of cheddar. The cheddar flavoring was milder than the Cheddar & Sour Cream version, so it was easier to taste the wheat, which was nice in this case.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like cheddar, but weird.
From the package: “A Chip Off the old CHEDDAR Block!” ... “Do not purchase if package is open or torn” ... “Deliciously Baked! Ridiculously Crunchy!™” ... “SealTab® is a proprietary trademark of SPC Resources, a Sonoco company.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shaw's at Boston University. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road