Pepperidge Farm Cracker Chips Cheddar
Taste test: These S-curve-shaped chips looked a bit different than the ones shown on the package, as there appeared to be some darkish seeds embedded inside, plus less of an orange look overall.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and very nice crispness, with a tasty flavor that was mostly like wheat crackers, with a hint of cheddar. The cheddar flavoring was milder than the Cheddar & Sour Cream version, so it was easier to taste the wheat, which was nice in this case.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like cheddar, but weird.
From the package: “A Chip Off the old CHEDDAR Block!” ... “Do not purchase if package is open or torn” ... “Deliciously Baked! Ridiculously Crunchy!™” ... “SealTab® is a proprietary trademark of SPC Resources, a Sonoco company.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shaw's at Boston University. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road