Koloko Pea Crackers Wasabi
Taste test: These snacks looked much like the seaweed-flavored Pea Crackers, with spiral shapes and beige surfaces, but based on the promised wasabi flavor, we expected that these would bring a lot more kick than the quite flavorful (and good) seaweed ones.
We crunched in to find a nice soft crunch and good flavor, but the wasabi was very slight; we could actually taste more of the pea with this can than we could with the seaweed ones. The big wasabi kick never came, as there was just the slightest hint. We'd hope that every wasabi snack could deliver more wasabi than this did.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest wasabi smell.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road