Koloko Pea Crackers Seaweed
Taste test: This bag contained smallish, spiral-shaped snacks with a medium beige/somewhat orange color plus lots of small bits of green on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a nice light, crispy feel, kind of like Fritos, except much crispier. (Like Fritos, they did contain corn, but Pea was actually the first ingredients.) The seaweed flavor was pretty mild and fairly tasty, and this is from someone who generally does not like eating seaweed. Nice texture, interesting taste!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet seaweed smell.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Seaweed Snacks (18 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road