Koloko Pea Crackers Seaweed
Taste test: This bag contained smallish, spiral-shaped snacks with a medium beige/somewhat orange color plus lots of small bits of green on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a nice light, crispy feel, kind of like Fritos, except much crispier. (Like Fritos, they did contain corn, but Pea was actually the first ingredients.) The seaweed flavor was pretty mild and fairly tasty, and this is from someone who generally does not like eating seaweed. Nice texture, interesting taste!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet seaweed smell.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road