Koloko Pea Crackers Seaweed
Taste test: This bag contained smallish, spiral-shaped snacks with a medium beige/somewhat orange color plus lots of small bits of green on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a nice light, crispy feel, kind of like Fritos, except much crispier. (Like Fritos, they did contain corn, but Pea was actually the first ingredients.) The seaweed flavor was pretty mild and fairly tasty, and this is from someone who generally does not like eating seaweed. Nice texture, interesting taste!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet seaweed smell.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road