Koloko Pea Crackers Crazy Spicy
Taste test: These snacks had the same spiral shapes as the Wasabi and Seaweed flavors of Pea Crackers. The other two were both pretty mild in delivering their promised flavors, so we wondered just how crazy these "Crazy Spicy" ones could be. The orangish beige surfaces appeared to have a lot of powder on them.
We crunched in to find an excellent light, crispy crunch with some initial heat and spices, then even more heat and spices in the aftertaste. It was a very nice flavor, certainly hot though not among the hottest snacks ever, but hot enough that we won't argue with the use of the word "crazy" to describe it. Excellent!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like the powder that comes with chicken instant ramen.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road