Koloko Pea Crackers Crazy Spicy
Taste test: These snacks had the same spiral shapes as the Wasabi and Seaweed flavors of Pea Crackers. The other two were both pretty mild in delivering their promised flavors, so we wondered just how crazy these "Crazy Spicy" ones could be. The orangish beige surfaces appeared to have a lot of powder on them.
We crunched in to find an excellent light, crispy crunch with some initial heat and spices, then even more heat and spices in the aftertaste. It was a very nice flavor, certainly hot though not among the hottest snacks ever, but hot enough that we won't argue with the use of the word "crazy" to describe it. Excellent!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like the powder that comes with chicken instant ramen.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road