Paskesz Onion Rings
Taste test: This bag was filled less than halfway with wide-cut but very wiggly sort-of-rings (i.e. they generally connected all the way around but were not shaped much like rings) with a semi-shiny light beige surface that included some green specks.
We crunched in to find a middling crispness and soft crunch, with a very mild onion flavor, mixed in with at least as much potato flavor. The onion was far less intense than, say, Funyuns, but it wasn't just different in intensity as it was a weak onion flavor, neither sweet nor with the onion kind of kick. The aftertaste was all potato. Not bad, but nothing special here compared to the many other better onion rings we've tried.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Similar to some other potato snacks, but kind of weird.
From the package: “Non gebrokts/Gluten free” ... “Made in Israel” ... “Ingredients: Potato Starch, Potato Flakes, Tapioca starch, Palm kernel oil, salt, spices.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Paskesz Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road